Student assistant needed to support student advisor at FRE
The Division of Mineral Resources and Raw Materials Engineering conducts research and development in the fields of mineral resources, energy and recycling. In addition to efficiency evaluation and improvement, the focus is on the sustainability aspects of the processes.
To strengthen the team of student advisors for our Bachelor and Master programs ("Sustainable Resources and Energy Supply", "Mineral Resources Engineering" and "Sustainable Energy Supply") we are looking for you.
- Weekly working hours of at least 6-8 hours
- Flexible division of working time
- Fully equipped workplace in the mining building
- Remote working is possible
- You are enrolled in the Bachelor or in the first semesters of the Master program
- You have very good German and English skills
- You already have experience with MS Office and Adobe Acrobat
- You work independently, reliably and responsibly
- You are very communicative and enjoy working with people
- You have the desire to support other students
- You are interested in learning more about the internal organization of RWTH Aachen University
- Supporting the student advisor and the internship offices
- Participation in study information fairs and various events for students (advice, stand support)
- Conducting a general consultation hour
If you are interested, please send your complete application documents (cover letter, CV, references/grading transcript) by e-mail by 08.09.2023. There will be no confirmation of receipt. You will receive further information, e.g. with regard to a possible interview, by e-mail after 17.09.2023.
RWTH Aachen University
Division of Mineral Resources and Raw Materials Engineering
Michael Selzner, M.Sc.