Studying for a Europe Without Borders
Erasmus +, which stands for "European Community Action Scheme for the Mobility of University Students," was introduced with the aim of increasing academic mobility and thus to make it possible for as many students as possible to complete at least part of their studies abroad in a European country and learn another language. The resulting goal is that university graduates will be qualified for a job in a Europe without borders.
Advantages of an Erasmus+ Study Stay
- Academic recognition of qualifications obtained abroad
- Tuition fees waived at the host university
- Funding for additional costs that arise due to being abroad
- Assistance with preparations (language, organizational)
- Special stipends for students with disabilities and students with children